Personal data is held by the schools about those employed or otherwise engaged to work at the schools. This is to assist in the smooth running of the schools and/or enable individuals to be paid. This personal data includes some or all of the following: identifiers such as name and National Insurance Number; characteristics such as ethnic group; employment contract and remuneration details; post “A” level qualifications; and absence information.
The collection of this information will benefit both national and local users by:
• improving the management of school workforce data across the sector;
• enabling a comprehensive picture of the workforce and how it is deployed to be built up;
• informing the development of recruitment and retention policies;
• allowing better financial modeling and planning;
• enabling ethnicity and disability monitoring;
• supporting the work of the School Teacher Review Board and the School Support Staff Negotiating Body.
We may collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) and information about how our website is being accessed and used (“Usage Data).
We collect the following Personal Data if you voluntarily provide it to us through filling out forms, including the contact form, on our website:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
When you access the website, we automatically collect the following Usage Data:
- Your IP address
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Pages of our website visited
- Time and date of visit
- Time spent on the pages
- Unique device identifiers
- Other diagnostic data
Your IP address may be associated with your location. We do not otherwise obtain your location data.
Cookie We Use