FRENCH TEACHER PART TIME
Company: The London Acorn School (TLAS)
Role: French Teacher Part-Time required to teach 5 hours of French per week to primary age children
Salary Range: £20 – £25 per hour paid on a casual staff basis
Student contact time and duties required: 6 hours a week covering contact time and planning to be confirmed.
Location: Morden Cottage, Morden Hall Park
The London Acorn School is an innovative low tech/no tech pioneering alternative school delivering a quality education that is rated Good by Ofsted (2017). With small class sizes, our group of highly skilled teachers, selected for their commitment, skills and talent, nurture students to be independent, thoughtful and resourceful creators with excellent capabilities in many areas including literacy and numeracy.
Set in a beautiful National Trust Park, we aim to provide a truly holistic education, using a Steiner inspired curriculum approach to learning.
To apply: Please send an email to email@example.com. Subject line should be: (your name) French Teacher (Casual Staff) application. Please enclose your CV and a paragraph on why you are specifically interested in working with The London Acorn School. Correspondence without CVs attached will not be considered as a serious application enquiry. If you have any queries please email the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part time French Teacher
· French Languages specialist, able to teach children from age 7 upwards.
· Maintain TLAS child behaviour standards and good classroom management and control throughout.
· Work as part of a team and share ideas with fellow teachers.
· Prepare lesson plans and liaise with our senior teachers for agreement on plans.
· Deliver lessons in French that are clear, compelling to children and strong on written/oral skills and comprehension.
· Take part in gentle baseline assessment of child attainment levels.
· Liaise in setting attainment aims in French for each group.
· Prepare half termly child assessments against agreed attainment levels to TLAS formats.
· Prepare end of year reports for all pupils to TLAS format.
· Work with other class teachers to support school community and curriculum.
· Be prepared to work additional hours, by arrangement, on pupil break supervisions at our standard break supervision hourly rate.